Membership in the Network of Black Business and Professional Women (NB2PW) is open to Black female professionals, commissioned sales representatives, women in business, and entrepreneurs. NB2PW has an open-membership policy meaning that women in the same area of business, and profession can join the Network.
Members of the Network must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Job title starting at the senior, supervisor, or managerial level
- Responsibility (including direct reports).
- Accountability or responsible for outcome
- Education & Professional Licenses & Designations
- Owns one or more successful businesses that have been in place for 3 + years
- Professional Designations & Licenses
- Active member in good stand with the licensing bodies of a professional organization and is self-employed.
Awards, Honour & Recognition
Awards, honours, or recognitions are subject to further scrutiny for acceptance by the Executive
- Enrolled in the final year of a University degree program, or
- Enrolled in the final year of an education/training program that will lead to a professional designation by a licensed body, or
- Recently graduated from one of the above programs (within the past 2 years)
- Held or holds office in an organization in a leadership capacity comparable to #1.
|Get listed in the Membership Directory with exclusive access to our Private Directory|
|Receive discounts for all Network events|
|Get the opportunity to attend special events that are offered to members of the Network|
|Receive access to exclusive discounts with Community Partners|
|Get the opportunity to become an annual featured member|
|Get the opportunity to write for the NB2PW Blog|
|Get the opportunity to connect and conduct business with other professionals and business women|
Become a Member
|General||$100 per year|
|Student||$50 per year|